Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thank You!

There are moments in my life when I am just so grateful to be alive, moments when I realize that the weight of all of my problems, issues, fears and concerns simply cannot compare to the joy of being, the joy of living, the joy of taking in a breath and smelling the morning air and feeling the warmth of the sun upon my face.

I am grateful!  Grateful for eyes that see and ears that hear!  Grateful for arms and legs, hands and feet that move!  Grateful for the heart beating within me and every single functioning component of the intricate system of my physical body!  Grateful for this day and all of the possibilities it contains.

I am grateful and I must say thank you.  My soul must say thank you.  To the One who is Beauty, Mystery and Light; the One who is and causes everything else to be, the One who will always be everything I'll ever need: Thank You!  Thank You!!  Thank You!!!

"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. 
O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever."
Psalm 30:11-12


Following the Way,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment