Monday, February 1, 2010

February's Theme: Saying Yes to God

I had a wonderful time in church yesterday!  I had been away from my home church for about a year and recently returned and it is so good to be back.  Indeed reconciliation is sweet and it's always good to be back home.  I'm so glad I listened to God and went back to my former church.  I don't always do that, listen to God that is.  I'll just be honest about it.  There is something deeply embedded within the human will and psyche that is resistant to submitting and being led.  This month my Scripture reflections will focus on the theme "Saying Yes to God".  I doubt very much that I'm the only one who's ever struggled with this one so let's journey together and learn to give God our "Yes".


Following the Way,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment